This Site is made available by spiritsEUROPE aisbl, Rue Belliard 12, bte 5 – 1040 Brussels, Belgium (firstname.lastname@example.org – www.spirits.eu – +32.2.779.24.23) – referred to in this statement as “we” or “us”.
- We do not collect or store any personal data from this website. However, in order to perform our mission, spiritsEUROPE collects and uses personal data from other sources (business cards, EU institutions websites, stakeholders’ webpage, etc) to perform our mission. We process name, e-mail and telephone number.
- We keep your data for the time necessary to accomplish our mission and data are deleted once the information is no longer useful.
- When you e-mail us, we will use your email address for the purposes of administering your query and responding to you. We will not publish your email address on our Site.
- We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
- Lengthy trials do not benefit anyone. In the event of a dispute between us, we commit to give priority to dialogue and openness in search of an amicable solution.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED
According to the regulations on the processing of personal data, the User has the following rights:
- Right to be informed about the purposes of the processing and the identity of the data controller.
- Right of access and verification of data: the User may, at any time, have access to the data that spiritsEUROPE has on him or check if he is included in the database of spiritsEUROPE. spiritsEUROPE asks the User to make this request by mail in order to be able to identify him with certainty.
- Right of objection: the User may, at any time, object to the use of his data by spiritsEUROPE by sending his request by mail.
- Right of cancellation and/or modification: the user may, at any time, notify spiritsEUROPE of corrections to the data concerning him and, where appropriate, request the deletion of his personal data.
- Right of limitation of processing: the User may, in particular, obtain a limitation of processing when he has objected to the processing, when he disputes the accuracy of the data, or when he considers that the processing is illegal.
- Right of transferability: The User has the right to receive the personal data that he has communicated to spiritsEUROPE and may also ask said company to send this data to another data controller.
The User may, at any time, request access to his personal data, verify them, transfer them, and, in some cases, as aforementioned, limit their processing and rectify them, by writing to spiritsEUROPE.
The User may also request rectification free of charge and, where applicable, request the deletion of all his personal data from spiritsEUROPE’s database – except those which spiritsEUROPE has a legal obligation to keep on record – and object to the use and, where appropriate, request the limitation thereof by sending a written request, accompanied by a copy of his identity card or passport, to the data controller:
- by e-mail: email@example.com
- by mail: rue Belliard 12, bte 5 – 1040 Bruxelles
spiritsEUROPE will then take the necessary steps to satisfy this request as soon as possible.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to TradeNOW website (the “Site”). We are very pleased to welcome you to our domain, but before you read on about TradeNOW, we would be grateful if you would take a few minutes to read the important materials that follow.
This Site is owned by spiritsEUROPE, Rue Belliard 12, bte 5, 1040 Brussels, Belgium. To keep things simple, we have referred to the company as “we” and “us” in the paragraphs that follow. The purpose of this section is to describe the conditions (the “Terms”) that apply to your access to and use of our Site. If you visit us at this Site we will assume that you understand and intend these Terms to apply to you in the same way as any signed, written contract.
Please note the following points:
Rights – all of the material you see on this site is owned by us or used by us with the consent of the owner. We are very happy for you to visit this Site and to print copies of material on it for your personal, non-commercial use, but all other copying is prohibited and all other rights are reserved.
No Warranties – we provide this Site “as is”. We have taken care in preparing materials for the Site but we cannot guarantee that: 1) It will always be available for you to visit/use in the current format; Software downloaded from the Site will be compatible with your equipment or free from viruses; 2) All materials will be accurate or complete.
Our Liability – to the fullest extent possible at law we exclude all liability for any loss or damage (including direct, indirect, economic or consequential loss or damage) suffered by you as a result of any visit to or use of this site or of any materials provided on it or downloaded from it or your inability to use this site or any error in the provision of this Site or any computer virus transmitted through this Site whether such loss or damage arises from our negligence or otherwise and even if we are expressly informed of the possibility of such loss or damage.
Links to other sites – sites to which you link through this Site are independent of our Site and we have no control over them. We recommend that you take care in using these Sites and advise that we cannot and do not accept any liability in respect of your use or inability to use them.
Other legal notices – there are other legal notices on areas of this Site which relate to your use of specific areas. Changes to this legal notice – we may amend this legal notice from time to time.
Before commencing legal proceedings, the User and spiritsEUROPE will aim to resolve the dispute amicably. That is why they will first contact, where appropriate and necessary, a mediator, arbitration or any identify another alternative dispute resolution method.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, OR HAVE ANY DOUBTS ABOUT THEIR APPLICATION TO YOU, PLEASE EXIT THE SITE NOW.